YES IT DID!!! I can’t tell you how much relief I felt when I finally took off my weave and looked at the results of my hairline challenge. I could tell along the way that it was slowly filling out and I’m happy with the results thus far. I still have a long way to go because my hairline has not filled in completely and I need to strengthen the new hairs before applying tension to them again. Sooooo with that said, I will be repeating the hairline challenge for another 8 weeks starting this weekend 😀
Here’s a quick summary on what this was all about for those who missed the initial post on my damaged hairline and corrective regimen:
- I put in twists for far too long and over manipulated them, the results was a verrrrryyyyyy damaged hairline!
- I then put myself my tried and trusted 6-8 week hairline challenge using a weave with loose tracks and untouched hairline
- I oiled and massaged my hairline every day for about 4 weeks then 3-5 times per week for the rest of the challenge
- I used Strong roots pimento oil and then a JBCO & PPO mix on my hairline
- I worked out like on average 3 times per week
Now for the results! Below is a pic of my Hairline before and after the hairline challenge. It was about 8 weeks long and ended last Friday when i took out my weave. to the left are before pics and to the right are after pics
Hope you are inspired ladies! I sure am …. Don’t let your hairlines break to the point of no return, because some damage is irreversible. Repair it now… and feel free to join me on the next challenge starting this weekend.